Speeches

For the last two weeks, our class has been focusing on speeches it was really fun but hard.
I went through one speech before i figured what i was going to talk about this is my speech:


Gday bonjour hello & hi in all sorts of other languages that I don’t know or haven’t been invented yet I have now wasted 16 seconds of time right…..now ok who wants here a joke?... well to bad I’m here for speeching and free food.

On with the speech eh.

Right my speech for you, you and yes you is a speech about speeches! Hmm yeah never saw that coming did ya no

So what does a good speech have?

It has a straight back, LOUD AND CLEAR voice, popular crowd, the power of the force, pleased crowd eyecontact and some good luck

But wait there’s more... I just can’t think of it right now…any who

What does a bad speech have?

Bad posture, shaking hands, stttuttering vvvoice

A very, very quick not understandable voice, bored crowd, distractions-hey did any one watch shortland street last night…any way no disco music, nerdy trousers and negative thought.

Does everybody under stand? I’ll show you any way

By saying this thingamajig twice:

(Good) the quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.

(Bad) the quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.

Why do we have speeches

Because if we don’t someone’s going to get it.

Nah I’m just pulling your leg we do speeches for popularity points that’s what barra…. I mean Mr. Obama did

He was voted for talking but that’s another story

When do we do speeches: now, political events opening new shops or stores and important stuff.

Who does speeches: well its obvious people dah who else would a kitten?

Ah yes I remember now a good speech has a sense of humor but I didn’t use that I use serious ness, ness, ness

Well that was my speech on speeches.